Saturday, June 14, 2014

Featured Sellers: Unique Artists on Etsy

This week's featured sellers all share one thing in common: they sell artwork. First is Nicole of Art, Design and Dreams, seller of photography cards and upcycled vintage items.


Exploring the world, its society and culture. Experimenting with its materials. Preserving real beauty. Discovering true happiness. Staying curious. That is my way as a crossmedia designer to approach art, design and dreams.


Facebook
Blog
Site

Second is Stanka of Lady Art Talk, seller of collages and wall art.


Design, the manufacturing of different things, the redesigning of clothes from old materials – these were always a part of my life. Since I can remember, I was always painting and coloring anything I could get my hands into. However, university education and my profession brought me to entirely different areas, like economy and sociology. A part of me was still waiting for the opportunity to create, and when I took the decision to do what I like most, everything became clear, and the next steps followed naturally.


About two years ago, I decided to do something new. While surfing on the Internet, I discovered lots of videos related to the work I do now – instantaneously I knew that this is what I wanted to do. I always had a passion for changing things into something else, and collage opened up a new possibility to express this emotion. Etsy popped up as 'the' place for selling my work. The magic of inspirational art is that it reminds you of who you are.


Twitter
Pinterest

Third is Janet from Made by JH, seller of handpainted iPhone cases.


I am a painter and student, living in the little big city of Charlotte, NC. I have studied accounting and marketing, but ultimately found my love in the arts. I love luxury fashion, hot fries, and family. I have a passion for making everyday items into a work of art. I am inspired by the sea, bold colors, textures, and the work of Vincent Van Gogh.


Facebook
Instagram

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...