Friday, November 22, 2013

Featured Seller: Ana from Devine Essence

This week's featured seller is Ana from Devine Essence, a lovely jewelry shop with excellent prices.


My name is Ana. I am from Jamaica and currently reside in New York. I have always wanted to have my own business, but the timing was never right. While working I had to take an emergency day off, and when I went back to work the following day my supervisor told me that she loved me very much but she could also get someone to replace me if I took another day off.


At the time I felt crushed, but it was just a stepping stone for what God had in store for me, to move to the next level or the next chapter in my life.


I have always loved beautiful jewelry and thinking of ways to make it better. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Etsy. I opened Devine Essence but didn't put anything in it a for year. Then eventually I just sat down and started making jewelry, and I have been ever since.


Check out her shop for more beautiful jewelry. You can also find her on Facebook and Wanelo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...