Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Shower Fun


Last night was my baby shower. We kept it simple and it worked. It went really well and was a lot of fun! We played 3 games: guessing the names of baby animals, guessing which of Baby's features I wanted him to inherit from me and which from Justin, and matching pregnancy terms to candy bars. Some of the ladies also decorated baby onesies with puff paint. I got a ton of presents; everyone was very generous. The company, conversation, and food were all great!


One friend even got a little gift for Caden: some sidewalk chalk. I let him know he could play with it in the morning. This is how I found him when I woke up:


So funny! He always falls asleep with the weirdest things. He couldn't wait to play with the chalk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...