Friday, May 31, 2013

Featured Seller: Alix from Blessed in Homemaking

This week's featured seller is Alix from Blessed in Homemaking. Isn't that a great shop name?


I am a stay-at-home/work-at-home mother of two sweethearts and wife to my hero. I strive to raise my children to love and follow Jesus--that is my highest goal.


 I love all things natural: natural health and healing, natural childbirth (both of my children were born at home), natural and chemical-free living, gardening. And I'm a bookworm.


I am an aspiring herbalist. I seek to provide herbal remedies and safe natural body care products for people.

Check out Blessed in Homemaking for more natural products! You can also follow Alix on Facebook, Pinterest, and her blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...