Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Best Christmas Work Party Ever

Last night was Justin's work's Christmas party, the third one we've been to. The first year was long, boring, and not fun (for me) because we brought Caden with us since everyone wanted to meet him. The second year was better because Caden went to a friend's house, Adam and Kirsten were with us, and both Justin and Adam danced with me.

This year was the best! First, I met a lot of friendly people. Second, we finally broke our unlucky streak for the raffle prizes. The good stuff was taken, but one of our choices was still available: a movie pack comprising popcorn, M&Ms, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and a teddy bear (which we gave to a little girl because Caden does not need more stuffed animals!). Third, Justin sang karaoke! I was bugging him all night but he was firm in his refusal to do it. I guess I wore him down, because to my surprise, he went up and sang "She Bangs." It was awful, but I was so proud of him for doing it! He and another girl were the only ones who sang. We ended the night dancing a lot, including me teaching everyone the Gangnam Style dance. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Francine said...

It sounds like such a great time! I miss company parties. I am flirting with the idea of hiring some employees next year and I was already thinking about holiday parties. They were fun!

DAD said...

boy you guys had a night! wished I heard the song-DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...