Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Very Hungry and Not-So-Hungry Caterpillars

felt garland by Handmade at No. 9
Caden is a little eating machine. All he wants to do is eat, eat, eat. But he never eats enough, which is why he is always hungry. He's a grazer and a snacker. I, on the other hand, have lost my appetite ever since I stopped nursing Caden. A nursing mother, not a pregnant one, eats for two! I was always hungry and could eat a lot, but now I'm hungry less often and I eat less. I'm still getting used to it.

3 comments:

Miss Keesh said...

Francesca! I haven't been blogging in a long time, and haven't followed your blog for a while. BUT I've *repented* and am back! And I have a new blog (http://lostinbuckeyeland.blogspot.com) AND craziest thing- I moved to Columbus Ohio for grad school, and found out that ANDREA (our freshman dorm mate) is in Columbus as well! Who would have thought after all these years... anyway, I'm so glad you are still blogging and please remember I'm still reading!

Miss Keesh said...

Oh and by the way, I LOVED THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR!

DAD said...

you looked great-DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...