Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Food Jar Favors

Once Caden started eating baby food, I found myself with a ton of jars I didn't want to throw away but had no use for. Then I came up with an idea: as my gift/favors for the blessingways I attended, I decorated baby food jars with paper and ribbon and put a tealight candle inside for the ladies to light when the mother went into labor. Super cheap and easy!

First version:




Second version:



Third version:

I ran out of ribbon, and the store didn't have any more, so I used what I had and it came out ok:



You could fill the baby jars with candy instead for baby shower favors. Baby food jars also make great storage containers for craft items, such as buttons and confetti. How have you used baby food jars?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...