Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Wish List

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the cute, fun decorations, not the dark, scary ones. If my wallet weren't on a diet, I would get the following Halloween decor:

These tealight holders from Pier 1 are so stinkin' cute! And only $5 each.



This throw pillow, also from Pier 1, would look great on my forest green couches.



This Pier 1 outdoor floor lantern is awesome because it holds candles instead of using electricity.



Kohl's has several cute door signs, but this one is my favorite.



I also love this lantern candleholder from Kohl's. A little spooky but not creepy.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that floor lantern!

Found you through MBC & am a new follower.

Lisa
www.readitagainmama.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...